Looking for a simple, cost-effective solution to distribute your message beyond your list?
Marketing gurus call it ‘silo’ jumping or simply put expanding your target list. I prefer to think of it as casting a wider net since the landscape for targeting your audience now includes social media.
Social sites are now a viable solution for B2B marketing and IR/PR to reach millions — for FREE!
Let me explain. I’m referring to LinkedIn. (This is NOT a case study about Twitter or Facebook).
LinkedIn has become the silent giant for business professionals, if you haven’t created an account I urge you to do so immediately. And, if you own your own company or work for a company — get a company profile set up.
- 81.8 Million Monthly Visitors
- 7.1 BILLION Page Views (Monthly)
- 12 Million Professionals Worldwide
- Executives from ALL FORTUNE 500 Companies
- 75 of FORTUNE 100 Companies
- 2 Million Dedicated Company Pages
Add SlideShare to create a winning combo!
- 50 Million Monthly Visitors
- 90 Million Page Views (Monthly)
- Free Accounts and Pro Accounts
- Easy-to-Use, Embed & Share
Make sure you add the SlideShare app to your LinkedIn profile so your presentation or other content appears on your page. We should craft our marketing strategies to include content creation and curation.
SlideShare Deepens Ties With LinkedIn (PC World)
Social Media Marketing By The Numbers [INFOGRAPHIC] (Mashable)